Check GHC Computer Assistant Application Form 2021. The GHC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021 is issued by the Gauhati High Court at ghconline.gov.in. According to the GHC Computer Assistant Notification 2021, GHC hires candidates for the post of computer assistant (Principle Seat and Law Research Institute).
GHC Computer Assistant Recruitment Application Form 2021 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court (GHC)|
|Post Names||Computer Assistant (Principle Seat and Law Research Institute)|
|Number of Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Application Form Starting Date||09th April 2021|
|Application Form Ending Date||26th April 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||30th April 2021|
|Minimum Qualifications||Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021
- The candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree from any recognized university are eligible
- One must have a Diploma/Certificate in computer operation
The maximum age limit is 40 years. For age relaxations check the Notification.
The application fee for the SC?ST candidates are RS. 150/- and Rs. 300/- for all other categories.
For the selected candidates, the officials will give Rs.14000-60500/- and a GP of Rs.6,200/-
- Stage 1 – Written Test
- Stage 2 – Viva Voce/Interview
Vacancy details of GHC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Category||Total Post|
|Computer Assistant (Principal Seat)||UR||16|
|Computer Assistant (Law Research Institute)||UR||1|
How to apply for GHC Computer Assistant Application Form 2021:
- Visit GHC official website at ghconline.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can see the Online Application for the post of Computer Assistant link and open it.
- Now, click the new registration option.
- Give the required details asked over there.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Now submit your application.
- Take the fee payment challan printout by clicking the Print Fee Payment Challan Form.
- Make the payment in the bank.
- Take the printout of your application form, if necessary.