IB Recruitment 2020: Apply online for 1054 Security Asst/ Executive by INTELLIGENCE BUREAU (MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS) GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their eligibility in terms of age limit, essential qualifications, etc. for the post before applying. IB Recruitment 2018 Apply online for 1054 Security Asst/ Executive last date, how to apply everything has been given below, must go through every section.
IB recruitment 2020 Important dates :
Start date to apply online:
Last date to apply online:
Closing date for Deposit of Fee:
Qualification/ Eligibility Conditions for IB Recruitment 2020:
(i) Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and
(ii) Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB/Centre of examination.
Desirable: Field experience in Intelligence work.
- Not exceeding 27 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular & continuous service. This relaxation is applicable only to the Central Govt. Civilian employees holding civil posts & not applicable to personnel working in PSUs, Autonomous/Statuary bodies, etc.
- The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years for general candidates & up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands & not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 as well as the children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years to the meritorious sportspersons specified in Para 1 (a) of D.o.P. & A.R., O.M. No. 14015/1/76-Estt. (D), dated 4.8.1980. The candidate claiming for age relaxation in this category must have the desired certificate in the form & from the authority prescribed in OM under reference. (As per the annexure at the end of the advertisement)
Name of the post – Security Assistant/Executive
Classification: General Central Service, (Group ‘C’) Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial
Payscale of IB:
Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
- The candidate can opt for only one SIB/Centre of Examination and would, thus, be considered for vacancies earmarked for the said SIB/ center only. Applications received for more than one SIB/ center from a candidate would be summarily rejected.
- The number of vacancies is provisional and liable to change.
- The applicant should select the SIB/examination center, carefully & indicate the same correctly in his/her application. SIB/Centre of examination, once opted, will NOT be changed in any circumstances.
- Candidates may not necessarily get the same center of examination in the Tier-I exam as opted by them, though all efforts would be made to accommodate them in nearby centers. However, the candidature of such candidates will be considered against the vacancies of opted SIB/ center.
- IB reserves the right to cancel any of the examination centers and/or add some other centers, allow the candidates to any center other than the one opted by them, at its discretion, depending upon the administrative feasibility.
- The tier-i examination may be conducted in one or more shifts at one or more examination centers where the candidates are large in number.
- Tier-I examination of candidates opting for the vacancies in SIB Srinagar will be held at Jammu center.
- The above-mentioned posts are not reserved for any category (HH, OH, VH & Autism) of physically handicapped/PH persons. Hence, they NEED NOT apply. The appointment to the post will be temporary. However, appointments in permanent capacity will depend on various factors governing permanent appointments in such posts in force at that time.
- Successful completion of training is mandatory for confirmation to the post of SA/Exe.
- The eligibility of candidates in terms of age, educational qualification, caste/category etc. will be determined on the closing date. The candidates must be matriculated or equivalent from a recognized board of education on or before the closing date, i.e., the final result must be out on or before the closing date, i.e. 10.11.2018 (till 2359 hours) and he/she must have been declared successful in it.
- The reservation of vacancies for OBC, SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen/ESM is as per rules/roster. If suitable ESM candidates are not available, vacancies reserved for ESM will be filled by non-ESM candidates of respective categories.
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Govt in Group ‘C’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are not eligible for a fee concession or for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-SM category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation.
- While every care has been taken for the inclusion of GoI instructions in vogue, IB reserves the right to rectify omissions, if any, noticed subsequently.
- KNOWLEDGE OF LOCAL LANGUAGE/DIALECT: Candidates applying for the vacancies of a particular SIB/ center are required to possess knowledge of any one of the local language(s)/dialect(s) indicated against it. They should be able to read, write and speak in that language/dialect.
- SERVICE LIABILITY: The post involves All India Transfer liability. Therefore, the candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
SCHEME OF IB Recruitment 2020 EXAMINATION:
|Tier||Description of examination||Marks||Time|
|Tier-I||Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks each on a) General Awareness (40 questions) b) Quantitative Aptitude (20 questions) c) Logical/analytical ability (20 questions) d) English language (20 questions)||100||2hr|
|Tier-II (Qualifying marks-20)||1.Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.
2.Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode. read carefully all point on IB Recruitment 2018 Apply online for 1054 Security Asst Executive. Click here to go to the official link.
The application portal will be operational from 20.10.2018 to 10.11.2018 until 2359 hours. Registration is done, prior to 20.10.2018 and after 10.11.2018, will not be accepted.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- Candidates are advised to register well in the time since the application portal witnesses a surge in the number of the application during the run-up to the closing date. The closing date for receipt of online application will not be extended under any circumstances.
- The online application is divided into two parts: Part-I relates to the personal, academic & other particulars of the candidate while Part-II relates to the payment of exam fee, if applicable.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph & signature at the time of online registration (in a single file, the size of which should not be more than 50 KB). Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal in FAQs.
- Candidates may ensure that the signature uploaded by them is visible since they (candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards & attendance sheets during subsequent stages of examination & any variation in the signature could render them ineligible.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of multiple applications may result in the cancellation of applications altogether.
- Before submitting the online application, the candidates MUST preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information, particularly the email id & uploaded correct photograph & signature. It must also be ensured that the photograph & signature are visible & not hazy/blurred, otherwise, the photograph & signature should be uploaded again or the page should be reloaded or refreshed. The online application should be submitted only after ensuring that the information/photograph/signature is correct.
- The candidate should note down and retain ‘Registration-ID’ & ‘Password’ provided to them while making registration which would be required later. They should also note down their roll number (as and when allotted) for future reference. The candidate should take the printout of the registration slip/application form for future reference. This printout is NOT required to be submitted to this office at any stage.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and provide during the registration process. The admit cards/call letters for the Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III exam & other relevant information would be sent to the candidate on this e-mail ID only.
- The registration becomes complete only after the photograph & signature are uploaded by the candidate. IB Recruitment 2018 Apply online for 1054 Security Asst Executive.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that e-mail addresses ending with @nic.in/gov.in are directed to their inbox & not to spam folder or any other folder. They may also check the spam folder for emails sent from the helpdesk e-mail i.e. email@example.com from time to time.
- The candidates should take the printout of the Challan Form if required.
- The candidates must also furnish one mobile number for receiving SMS alerts related to the exam.
- This office will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or malfunctioning/change of the mobile phone number of the candidate.
- Candidates are also advised in their own interest to keep checking their email (inbox as well as spam folder) and the website of MHA from time to time for updates related to the recruitment process.
- Candidates are requested to make a sufficient number of passport size colored photographs (identical to the one uploaded) and carry identity proof in original such as Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/College etc. to the examination center, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination. The photographs would be required at subsequent stages of the recruitment process and pasting/providing a photograph different from the one uploaded may result in cancellation of candidature.IB Recruitment 2018 Apply online for 1054 Security Asst Executive
- Read carefully all section on IB Recruitment 2020 Apply online for 1054 Security Asst Executive post before applying.
i. MODE OF PAYMENT: The examination fee can be paid offline or online AFTER A GAP OF ONE WORKING DAY FROM THE DATE OF REGISTRATION.
ii. OFFLINE PAYMENT (Cash Deposit): The applicant will be required to take a printout of the Challan form & deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India AFTER A GAP OF ONE WORKING DAY. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
iii. ONLINE PAYMENT: The applicants having Internet Banking, ATMCum- Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India, including Rupay Card or any other bank can pay the fees through the ‘SBI Collect’ option. The candidates would be required to provide their registration number, date of birth, etc during the process of online payment. The fee could be paid online AFTER A GAP OF ONE WORKING DAY.