Indian Postal Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks for 3650 Vacancies. For Maharashtra Postal Circle (Eligibility – Passing 10th Class with Marathi/Konkani(for Goa region), Marathi(Remaining Maharasthra) as one of the subjects.
Indian Postal Recruitment 2019 Job Profile:
- Branch Post Master(BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Indian Postal Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 01/11/2019
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 30/11/2019
- Application online Submission Start Date: 01/11/2019
- Application online Submission End Date: 30/11/2019
Age Limit For Maharashtra Postal Circle (As on 1.11.2019): 18 to 40 years.
Age Limit For Other Postal Circles (As on 15.10.2019): 18 to 40 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC & ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Vacancy of Maharashtra Postal Circle:
Total No. Vacancy: 3650
Fee Payment of Post Office Recruitment 2019:
The applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- ( Rupees one
hundred) for each set of five options. A candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit
any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India. Names of the offices are available
on the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
How to apply for India Post GDS 2019:- the Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 01.11.2019 to 30.11.2019 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- iv) Date of Birth
- v) Gender
- vi) Community
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
- ix) Board in which Xth class passed
- x) Year of Passing Xth class
- xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Educational Qualification for the recruitment of Indian Postal Recruitment 2019:
(i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed the Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
(ii)Compulsory knowledge of Local Language The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
(iii) Basic Computer Training
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish the Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge the certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, separate certificates will not be insisted upon.
Quick view on Some Other important books (free PDF download) Now
- Kiran SSC General Awareness PDF Chapterwise Download Now
- Railway RRB NTPC Practice Set Download Now
- Complete Indian Geography In Hindi PDF Download Now
- Indian History Krishna Reddy Book PDF Download Now
- Arithmetic Maths Tricks by Sagir Ahmad For Competitive Exams Download Now
- Indian Economy PDF by Ramesh Singh 10th edition Download Now
- Rakesh Yadav All Class Competitive Maths Notes PDF Download Now
- Abhinay Maths Class Notes PDF in Hindi Download Now
- Lucent General Knowledge Book PDF 2019 Download Now
- Railway Group D GK in Hindi PDF Download Now
- 1000 GK Questions and Answers in English PDF Download Now
- Arihant GK Book Free PDF Update 2020 Download Now