Mathrubhumi Year Book 2019 PDF Download or Buy Today. THE ULTIMATE REFERENCE GUIDE FOR UPSC EXAMS. Mathrubhumi Yearbook 2019 PDF, is a collective edition on the major happenings of national and international importance.
Contents Of Mathrubhumi Yearbook 2019:
The book carries 15 in-depth analyses by a panel of intellectuals from various fields. The book opens with an essay by eminent economist Prabhat Patnaik, which examines the reasons for the hunger in contemporary India.
The book through two different essays discusses the future of Science and Technology.
- One discusses the latest advancements in regenerative medicine and explores the possibilities of skipping death
- The other discusses the prospects and challenges of Artificial Intelligence.
Highlights of Mathrubhumi Yearbook 2019 PDF:
In the section Climate Change, internationally renowned ecologist Madhav Gadgil, re-examines the reasons for the deluge in Kerala and puts forth practical solutions to prevent a repetition. In another essay, young writer and researcher Manu S. Pillai reviews whether diversity and nationalism complement or oppose each other in Indian context.
The book critically evaluates the RBI’s functions in the light of contemporary events and also carries scholastic essays on Judicial independence, women and religion, Tax reforms, Centre-State finance relations, US-China trade war and its impacts on India, air pollution and human health and so on.
With focus on UPSC and Civil Services, the book includes a segment called Study Tips, which is a pack of short and easy to learn info tips on key topics such as: banking, economic trends, environment, Space Technology, defence, universities, women, Govt. programmes, transport, energy and industry, Constitution, sports, culture, awards, literature, and Nobel laureates. Then, there is a quiz zone called NewAge Quiz with 50 Q & As from seven important topics. Tracking the big breakthroughs in national and international politics, economy & business, S&T, sports and entertainment etc.
Mathrubhumi Yearbook 2019
- Publisher: THE MATHRUBHUMI PTG & PBG CO LTD (2018)
- ISBN-10: 8182676452
- ISBN-13: 978-8182676459
Download Link for Mathrubhumi Yearbook 2019 PDF
(Link will be updated soon)
Discount Price of this Book RS- ₹254/-
₹300/- Click Here
Quick view on Some Other important books (free PDF download) Now
- Complete Indian Geography In Hindi PDF Download Now
- Indian Economy PDF by Ramesh Singh 10th edition Download Now
- Rakesh Yadav All Class Competitive Maths Notes PDF Download Now
- Abhinay Maths Class Notes PDF in Hindi Download Now
- Lucent General Knowledge Book PDF 2019 Download Now
- Railway Group D GK in Hindi PDF Download Now
- 1000 GK Questions and Answers in English PDF Download Now
- Arihant GK Book Free PDF Update 2020Download Now
sarkaribook.in is only for the Educational Purpose & Education sector. we are not owner of any book / notes / PDF Material / eBooks available on it, neither it been created nor scanned. We are only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If any violates the law or there is a problem so please Just EMail Us.