Last Updated on
Non Verbal Reasoning Tricks PDF Book Free Download Reasoning book pdf in english by RS Aggarwal Verbal/Non-Verbal Reasoning PDF Book Contents Tricks on reasoning for Competitive exams. Aspirants know the value of this book. R S Aggarwal Verbal None Verbal Reasoning Book is one of the leading for competitive exams.
Verbal/Non-Verbal Reasoning Tricks PDF Book Contents:
Non-Verbal Reasoning is covering the following topics:
Construction of Squares & Triangles, Rule Detection, Mirror Images & Water Images, Figure Formation & Analysis, Series, Completing Incomplete Pattern, Paper Folding, Analogy, AnalyticalReasoning, Cubes & Dice, etc.
- Analytical reasoning
- Mirror images
- Water images
- Embedded figures
- Completion of incomplete pattern
- Figure matrix
- Paper cutting
- Paper folding
- Rule detection
- Grouping of identical figures
- Cubes and dice
- Dot situation
- Construction of secures and triangles
- Figure formation and analysis
- Practice question set
- Author: RS AGGARWAL
- 1256 Pages
- Language: ENGLISH
- Publisher: S.CHAND
Quick view on Some Other important books (free PDF download) Now
- Complete Indian Geography In Hindi PDF Download Now
- Indian Economy PDF by Ramesh Singh 10th edition Download Now
- Rakesh Yadav All Class Competitive Maths Notes PDF Download Now
PART-I: VERBAL REASONING Tricks
Section-I: General Mental Ability • Series Completion • Analogy • Classification • Coding-Decoding • Blood Relations • Puzzle Test • Sequential Output Tracing • Direction Sense Test • Logical Venn Diagrams • Alphabet Test • Alpha – Numeric Sequence Puzzle • Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test • Mathematical Operations • Logical Sequence of Words • Arithmetical Reasoning • Inserting the Missing Character • Data Sufficiency • Eligibility Test • Assertion and Reason • Situation Reaction Test • Verification of Truth of the Statement
Section-II: Logical Deduction • Logic • Statement – Arguments • Statement – Assumptions • Statement – Courses of Action • Statement – Conclusions • Deriving Conclusions from Passages • Theme Detection • Cause and Effect Reasoning
PART-II: NON VERBAL REASONING Tricks
• Series • Analogy • Classification • Analytical Reasoning • Mirror-Images • Water-Images • Spotting Out the Embedded Figures • Completion of Incomplete Pattern • Figure Matrix • Paper Folding • Paper Cutting • Rule Detection • Grouping of Identical Figures • Cubes and Dice • Dot Situation • Construction of Squares and Triangles • Figure Formation & Analysis • Additional Questions with Answers
Also, Must visit: Arihant GK Book Free PDF Update 2020
• IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers; SBI-PO/Clerical; NABARD &IDBI Bank Executive Offices
• SSC-CGL (Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/SI/ASI, Income Tax, etc.
• LIC/GIC/ UIICO AAOs, etc
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA, etc; and other State Services Exams
• Railways Grade ‘D’ & other Technical & Non-Technical Exam
• MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); SNAP; BBA; BBM & other B School Admission Tests
• NTSE; CLAT; Hotel Management etc.
Verbal/Non Verbal Reasoning Tricks PDF [Download]
Disclaimer: sarkaribook.in does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet. If anyway it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us. Thank You!
People also search for
reasoning tricks pdf in Hindi, logical reasoning tricks pdf, reasoning tricks in English, shortcuts in reasoning Disha pdf,
reasoning tricks and shortcuts pdf free download.
Ever since its release in 1989, Quantitative Aptitude has come to acquire a special place of respect and acceptance among students and aspirants appearing for a wide gamut of competitive exams. Now, more than a quarter of a century later, with the ever changing environment of examinations, the book too reinvents itself while being resolute to its core concept of providing the best content with easily understandable solutions.