Here We will guide you on Parivahan Online Driving Licence Apply Driving Licence Check details. The authority of vahan or vehicle is The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India.
State Wise Transport Department Government Websites
Before apply for New Learner Licence Read this rule:
Age limit to obtain Driving Licence
- An applicant who has completed sixteen years of age is eligible to apply for a driving licence to drive a motorcycle with engine capacity below 55 cc subject to the condition that the parent or guardian should furnish a declaration in the manner prescribed.
- The applicant who has completed the age of eighteen years of age is eligible to apply for a driving licence to drive a motor vehicle other than a transport vehicle.
- An applicant who has completed twenty years of age will be eligible for applying for a licence to drive a transport vehicle. Please read the full article on Parivahan Online Driving Licence Apply Driving Licence Check details.
Need for a Driving Licence
No person shall drive a motor vehicle in any public place unless he holds an effective driving licence issued to him by the Licensing Authority, authorizing him to drive the vehicle.
The Joint Commissioner/ Deputy Commissioner and the Regional Transport Officers are the Licensing Authorities. The Administrative Officers and Motor Vehicle Inspectors are the Additional Licensing Authorities.
How to apply for Parivahan Online New Driving Licence or Check Driving Licence Status:
- Go to Online Service Portal of The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India. Click Here
- Then select the State from where you want to take the service
- You will see a web page like…
- Then follow the pictures
- In the home page select ‘Apply online’ and click on ‘New Driving License’.
- In the next page instructions are there regarding the flows in submitting driving license, read the instructions and click on ‘Continue’.
- On the next page enter the valid learner license number and enter the D-O-B and click on ‘OK’
- In the application page check all the personal details, Address details and Driving school details and click on ‘Submit’. A message box appears asking whether you want to submit the data after clicking ‘ok’ your application is submitted.
- The Acknowledgement will appear on the screen generating your web application number, click on ‘Print’ to get the printout of acknowledgment. ‘Next’ to go to the next step in the flow.
User Manual For the new learner licence, download pdf
Driving Licence Offline PDF Form
|Application-cum-declaration as to physical fitness||Form 1|
|Medical Certificate||Form 1A|
|Application for the Grant of Learner’s License||Form 2|
|Application for Licence to Drive||Form 4|
|Application for the addition of the new class of vehicles to a Driving Licence||Form 8|
|Application for the Renewal of Driving Licence||Form 9|
|State Register of Driving Licence||Form 10|
|The form of Licence for the Establishment of a Motor Driving School||Form 11|
|The form of Application for a Licence to Engage in the Business of Imparting Instructions in Driving of Motor Vehicles||Form 12|
|The form of Application for Renewing a Licence to Engage in the Business of Imparting Instructions in Driving of Motor Vehicles||Form 13|
|Register showing the Enrolment of Trainee(s) in the Driving School Establishments||Form 14|
|Register Showing the Driving Hours spent by a Trainee||Form 15|
How to check the driving licence number:
- Click Here to the official site.
- Put –Application Number :Date of Birth :
- Click on submit button.
How to make Learner licence slot Booking:
Input Application Details for IdentificationApplication Number* Applicant Date of Birth *Verification Code *
We tried to give you the best information on Parivahan Online Driving Licence Apply, Driving Licence Checking process. subscribe us for more update. Many people search for how to apply for the Online Driving Licence, how to check Driving Licence status.