Pulkit Khare (Essay Book PDF Free Download) for UPSC Aspirants. Essay Book PDF by Pulkit Khare is one of the most popular books on essays for UPSC candidates. Essay for civil service examination is one of the most comprehensive books available for aspirants preparing for various competitive examinations and for the UPSC examinations.
PDF of Essays for Civil Services and Other Competitive Examinations by Pulkit Khare:
In this comprehensive book, candidates preparing for the Civil Services examinations will learn how to write essays that will stand out in a crowd. The book is divided into chapters that cover effective essay writing techniques. In addition, the book contains a collection of sample essays as well as suggested topics that are extremely relevant to those preparing for exams. People preparing for various competitive examinations such as the UPSC, State PCSs, and other similar tests should read this book.
Pulkit Khare (Essay Book PDF Free Download) details:
Publisher: Arihant Publishers
Genre: Study Aids
Essay Book PDF Download
The book is divided into three sections: Part A discusses the approach to essay writing, Part B discusses the collection of essays, and Part C discusses how to improve your writing skills.
Writing skills with accuracy and efficiency are extremely important for UPSC aspirants, and this can be achieved with more and more practice. Writing essays can also be beneficial in improving writing skills.
The most notable characteristic of the essay book for UPSC PDF:
- All of the essays included in the book are based on trends in examinations.
- It includes suggestions and techniques for improving the quality of written content.
- There are a plethora of illustrations to help explain the concept.
- It offers suggestions on how to present content.
Essay book for UPSC pdf topic covered
Part A: Approach to essay writing
Decoding the Art/science of essay writing
Part B: Collection of Essay
- Preparing Indian society for global leadership
- Relevance of Gandhian principles
- Building Indian into a knowledgeable society
- Women’s reservation as a means of women empowerment
- Judicial activism
- Tradition and modernity: Friends or foes
- Developing a sporting culture in India
- Globalization of terror
- Corruption in India
- Ideology or Technology
- Indian democracy
- Our future on this planet
- The pursuit of happiness
- Role of education in development
- Vision for food security in India
- Social networking
- Globalization and WTO- An era of non-imperialism
- Gender equality- A myth or reality
- Role of media in maintaining communal harmony
Part C: Develop better writing skills
Pulkit Khare Essay Book PDF Free Download Link
Buy Now at low Cost – 79/-
If the link does not work please comment to get an UPDATED link.
Disclaimer: This book, pdf, has not been created or scanned by sarkaribook.in. We provide the connection on the internet and the drive of Google. If it violates the law or has any problems, please email us email@example.com to request that the connection is removed. We are not in favour of piracy.