Quantitative Aptitude PDF by Arun Sharma: This book covers all major exams like SSC, CGL, CAT, MAT, XAT, UPSC, IBPS & SBI, the examination of PO & Clerk Quantitative Aptitude topics very well.
Don’t You feel You need Quantitative Aptitude Tricks?
Relations between work, time and person: –
- Work & Person: Directly proportional i.e. more work, more person required.
- Time & Person: Inversely proportional i.e. more people, less time required.
- Work & time: Directly proportional i.e. more work, more time required.
- If a person can do a piece of work in ‘n’ days/ hours then that person’s one day’s/ hour’s work = 1/n
- If a person’s one day’s/ hour’s work = 1/n, then he will complete the work in ‘n’ days/ hours.
- If first-person is ‘n’ times efficient than the second person then work done by first-person: the second person = n: 1
- If the ratio of a number of men required to complete a work is m: n then the ratio of time taken by them will be n: m.
Relationship between Speed, Time & Distance
Time X Rate = S.I/Principle X1000
Amount = S.I + Principle
Calculation of Profit:
Profit or gain = Selling price(S.P) – Cost price(C.P)
in other ,
⇒ Selling Price = Cost Price + Profit
Calculation of Loss
Loss = Cost price – Selling price
Calculation of Gain percentage(%)
Calculation of Loss percentage(%)
Finding the relationship between the selling price and cost price:
This is sample tricks about the topic of Quantitative Aptitude. You need more tricks.
Quantitative Aptitude Topics:
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Number system
- Boats and Streams
- Problems based on Trains
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions
- Percentage problems
- Quadratic Equations
- Problems based on Ages
- Permutation and Combinations
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Clocks and Calendar
- Pipes and Cisterns
- LCM and HCF
- Problems on Trains
- Races and Games
Quantitative Aptitude Test Online
First, complete all the related topics and gain knowledge on quantitive aptitude. What you need most is to know the concept the test your self. Search for the online test and complete one test daily to improve yourself.
Why you should follow Arun Sharma Quantitative Aptitude PDF Book?
Because most of the student got their govt jobs followed this book. Many teachers suggest this book. Arun Sharma Quantitative Aptitude PDF covered all topics that may come in exams. If you are preparing for SSC, UPSC, State Level or any other exams then this book is perfect for you.
Who is Arun Sharma?
Arun Sharma is a post-graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He has been training corporate house and CAT aspirants since 1996 and has personally trained over a thousand students into the IIMs and other Top B Schools. Besides, he holds the unique distinction of clearing the CAT 16 times in a row, with a score of 99.99 percentile in CAT 2008.
Now you may ask for Arun Sharma quantitative aptitude 8th edition pdf for free. we will upload it soon but this is 6th Edition Revised. Arun Sharma’s Quantitative aptitude pdf in Hindi is not available now. You will get full detail about Arun Sharma’s quantitative aptitude pdf from Quora.
Quantitative Aptitude Book by Arun Sharma Free PDF [Download]
We can’t provide the download link due to copyright of the publisher.
But we have a solution for you
- Download Telegram and sign up
- Join our telegram channel, given on header
- Search Quantitative Aptitude
You can Buy it.
Offer Price ₹350
₹850 (Price May Vary)
for 6th Edition Version Click Here
for 8th Edition Version Click Here
Want more books for competitive exams must see the below list
Important Books PDF Link