Last Updated on
Railways RRB ALP 20th August Shift I Exam Analysis & Review. Today is the 6th Day of the nation’s one of the largest recruitment drives. So far, Railways have successfully conducted exams of lakhs of students in 15 shifts. As usual, we will share a detailed exam analysis of Railways Exam held on 20th August. Along with the section-wise difficulty level, we will also share some of the real questions asked in the first shift of 20th August 2018. Thanks to all the students who shared analysis with us and also thanks to gradup.
Railways RRB ALP Exam Analysis (20th August 2018, Shift I)
According to the students who appeared for the exam today on 20th August, the level of the exam was “MODERATE”. Let us now go through the section-wise difficulty level as well as the number of questions asked from each section.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|GK & Current Affairs||10||Moderate|
- There was no change in the questions distribution. Till now, the same number of questions have been asked by each subject.
- Each question carried 1 Marks. Also, there was negative marking of 0.33 marks.
- Maths was easy and most of the questions were form Arithmetic section.
- Reasoning, as expected, was on the bit moderate side.
- The major topics asked in the GK section were Sports, Current Affairs, Company’s Head etc
- No question from CM, Governors & Capital.
- The level of Science questions was moderate. The questions were asked from Biology, Physics & Chemistry section.
Questions asked in 20th August 2018, Shift I
- What is the ph value of the Human Body? Approx 7.4
- Which gas is also known as Laughing Gas? Nitrous Oxide N2O
- Who is the Chairman of AICTE? Anil Dattatraya Sahasrabudhe
- Which country hosted the FIFA U-17 world cup? India
- Who has won the Outlook Administrator Award? Naveen Patnaik, CM of Odisha
- In which no. the match, R Ashwin took 300 the wicket in Test Match? 54th
- One question related to Electric Current.
- In which city did Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveil 112-foot Shiva Statue? Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- LCM of 15,18,24? 360
- In which month did Goods & Service Tax (GST) come into effect. July 1, 2017
- In a cube of side 7 cm, a cone is cut having a height of 7 cm and a radius of 3 cm. Find the volume of the remaining portion. 277 cm3
- What is the square root of 4096? 64
- In 1661, Charles II was given which city as a marriage dowry? Bombay
- One question from Newland’s rule for Periodic Table.
- One numerical related to the equation of Motion.
- One numerical based on the equation of motion.
- One question from the gravitational law.
- One question related to NACL.
- Last shell electron.
- Who designed the lightest satellite launched by NASA? 18-year-old Tamil Nadu student Rifath Sharook (Kalam SAT)
- The ratio of the radius of Cone & Hemisphere. The area was given.
- Who is the author of “On My Terms: From Grassroots to the corridors of Power” Book? Sharad Pawar
- Name the Saltest Lake in the world? (Depends upon option)Don Juan Pond, Antarctica
- Which element has 3 shells and 8 electrons in the last shell? ARGON (Atomic Number 18=2,8,8)
- One question related to the reproductive part of the Flower.