Reasoning book pdf in english by RS Aggarwal Verbal Reasoning PDF and None Verbal PDF Book Free Download available here. Competitive aspirants know the value of this book. R S Aggarwal Verbal None Verbal Reasoning Book is one of the leading for competitive exams.
R.S. Aggarwal Verbal And Non-Verbal Reasoning Book PDF Details
Non-Verbal Reasoning is covering the following topics: Construction of Squares & Triangles, Rule Detection, Mirror Images & Water Images, Figure Formation & Analysis, Series, Completing Incomplete Pattern, Paper Folding, Analogy, AnalyticalReasoning, Cubes & Dice, etc.
- Analytical reasoning
- Mirror images
- Water images
- Embedded figures
- Completion of incomplete pattern
- Figure matrix
- Paper cutting
- Paper folding
- Rule detection
- Grouping of identical figures
- Cubes and dice
- Dot situation
- Construction of secures and triangles
- Figure formation and analysis
- Practice question set
Quick view on Some Other important books (free PDF download) Now
- Complete Indian Geography In Hindi PDF Download Now
- Indian Economy PDF by Ramesh Singh 10th edition Download Now
- Rakesh Yadav All Class Competitive Maths Notes PDF Download Now
PART-I: VERBAL REASONING PDF Contain
Section-I: General Mental Ability • Series Completion • Analogy • Classification • Coding-Decoding • Blood Relations • Puzzle Test • Sequential Output Tracing • Direction Sense Test • Logical Venn Diagrams • Alphabet Test • Alpha – Numeric Sequence Puzzle • Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test • Mathematical Operations • Logical Sequence of Words • Arithmetical Reasoning • Inserting the Missing Character • Data Sufficiency • Eligibility Test • Assertion and Reason • Situation Reaction Test • Verification of Truth of the Statement
Section-II: Logical Deduction • Logic • Statement – Arguments • Statement – Assumptions • Statement – Courses of Action • Statement – Conclusions • Deriving Conclusions from Passages • Theme Detection • Cause and Effect Reasoning
PART-II: NON-VERBAL REASONING
• Series • Analogy • Classification • Analytical Reasoning • Mirror-Images • Water-Images • Spotting Out the Embedded Figures • Completion of Incomplete Pattern • Figure Matrix • Paper Folding • Paper Cutting • Rule Detection • Grouping of Identical Figures • Cubes and Dice • Dot Situation • Construction of Squares and Triangles • Figure Formation & Analysis • Additional Questions with Answers
Also, Must visit: Arihant GK Book Free PDF Update 2020
• IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers; SBI-PO/Clerical; NABARD &IDBI Bank Executive Offices
• SSC-CGL (Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/SI/ASI, Income Tax, etc.
• LIC/GIC/ UIICO AAOs, etc
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA, etc; and other State Services Exams
• Railways Grade ‘D’ & other Technical & Non-Technical Exam
• MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); SNAP; BBA; BBM & other B School Admission Tests
• NTSE; CLAT; Hotel Management etc.
RS Aggarwal Verbal Reasoning PDF [Download]
Disclaimer: sarkaribook.in does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet. If anyway it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us. Thank You!